Citrica provides confidential planning, secretariat and outsourced delivery of whole-life services to individuals, families and commercial firms to make their lives easier and more enjoyable. We help our clients optimise their time by taking away the administrative burden in life and sourcing specialist capabilities to inform their lifestyle decision-making.
Our capabilities are much more extensive than traditional concierge services. Citrica’s lifestyle management capabilities include school, university and retirement home selection, personal protection and security planning and resourcing, travel and leisure management, personal administration, and domestic services management and resourcing.
Citrica’s lifestyle management capability is underpinned by our values and by gaining the trust of our clients through our reliability, integrity, efficiency and empathy. Many of our clients look for support with the management of their home(s), including the following aspects:
- Dealing with the landlord's agents or with the landlord's representative
- Arranging for contractors to carry out work at the property
- Sourcing suitable architects and designers for refurbishment and redevelopment
- Managing initial contacts with utilities, internet service providers etc.
- Helping with local authority issues (council tax, residents' parking, building control)
- Responding for calls to help with leaking pipes, broken appliances etc.
- Procuring and managing building contractors and decorators
- Visiting property from time to time or providing house-sitters in the absence of the client (especially during long winter or summer breaks)
- Keeping copies of all relevant documentation
Clients also look for support with many aspects of their lives not connected with built assets, including:
- Schools for clients' children (finding schools, accompanying clients on tours of schools, explaining the UK education system)
- Personal risk assessments, planning and sourcing security resources
- Helping prepare formal letters (to schools, clubs, officials, art galleries)
- Informing clients about interesting events and accompanying them if requested (e.g. Chelsea Flower Show, Henley Regatta, Boat Race)
- VIP tourism (visiting museums, palaces during times when they are closed to the general public)
- Private travel arrangements (flights, chauffeurs, vehicles and accommodation, either short let apartments / houses or hotels)
- Vehicle and fleet management
- Introductions to providers of professional services (lawyers, landscape gardeners, accountants, tax advisers, etc.)